We mirror the policies of our brands and our policies vary by product.
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
Any shortages and damages must be claimed within 5 calendar days after receipt of goods. Inspection of the material received is your responsibility. Not doing so in the 5 days after receipt results in waiving your right to a claim. All visible damages must note on the Bill of Lading. Contact us immediately. If our office is closed, simply refuse the shipment and contact us on the next business day.
DO NOT ACCEPT SHIPMENTS WITHOUT PROPER NOTATION ON THE CARRIER'S PAPERWORK.
Approval for return of goods must be approved by Bellaterra Home. A 25% restocking charge may be applicable. We reserve the right to refuse returns after 30 days from the date of the Invoice. A copy of the original invoice or a copy of the issued RGA must accompany returned goods. The material must be returned in the original packaging; otherwise, there will be a $50 repackaging fee. All returns must be prepared and prepaid to ship freight. Product damaged during the return due to lack of proper packaging will not be credited. The returned item MUST be in its original packaging, AND unaltered, uninstalled, unused resell-able condition. Otherwise, no return will be accepted. Bellaterra Home LLC does not accept incorrectly shipped items after 30 days. We prefer the customer inspect the item upon arrival however allow 30 days to report any incorrectly shipped item.
DAMAGED OR LOST SHIPMENTS
Any damages must be noted on shipping documents when signing for receipt of shipment. Claims for damaged or lost shipments must be made to the carrier.
- Bellaterra Home LLC guarantees all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the original date of purchase. This warranty extends to the original purchase and first consumer owner only. This warranty is void if the product has been moved from its initial place of installation.
- If a product fails due to defects in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Bellaterra Home LLC will replace it with a new unit or parts only at our cost, this subject to our discretion.
- Bellaterra Home LLC will not be liable for any labor charges or freight costs incurred in connection with the replacement of a product.
- This warranty does not apply to local building code compliance. The buyer should check with the local related plumbing codes before installation.
TEMPERED GLASS CHARACTERISTICS
Due to the manufacturing process, glass will tend to have a greenish tint this is a natural feature and is not considered a defect. As a result of the tempering process or otherwise, color variations in glass may occur in certain products. Glass Vessels, Basin & Counter Tops Warranty will not cover: 1. Damage resulting from abuse, improper use, negligence or accident during or after the installation of a Bellaterra Home LLC’s product. 2. Defects resulting from any modification or improper installation. 3. Glass breakage. 4. Misuse of product during ambient room temperature. If the water is too hot to touch, it's too hot to use in the basin.
Color Variations in stone are a natural occurrence. For this reason, new and/or replacement pieces may not match display samples and/or existing pieces. Natural occurring stone characteristics such as variations in grain, color, mineral streaks are not considered defective products.
FINISH & WOOD CHARACTERISTICS
All wood naturally ages, darkens changes color, and mellows over time due primarily to exposure to light. While this color change is imperceptible from day to day it may be significant over a longer period of time, or due to the amount of light the wood is exposed to. On warranty replacement doors or drawers, we will not guarantee an exact color match. Also, imperfections such as checks (small surface splits), pitch pockets (small dark holes), or darker mineral streaks are natural and are not considered defects.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Always wipe furniture dry with a damp, non-abrasive cloth. For spills on granite & marble countertops wipe clean immediately to avoid staining. Wood continues to breathe as it ages. Dry air is its worst enemy, so try to keep rooms at an even temperature with good humidity. Avoid using silicone-based polish-cleaners as they can damage the stain finish. All woods & stains change in color when exposed to excessive light. Excessive exposure may create significant changes in color.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The technical data provided in this publication is a service for Bellaterra Home LLC, customers and consumers. Products may be changed or discontinued at Bellaterra Home LLC's sole discretion without prior notification or obligation. While Bellaterra Home LLC's efforts to provide accurate information and description of its products are of utmost importance, completeness and precision cannot be guaranteed. Bellaterra Home LLC is not responsible for, nor does it have any liability for any mistakes or typographical errors, including liability for incidental, consequential, or special damages. All products should be inspected and measured upon delivery before any alterations or improvements are done in preparation to installation. Bellaterra Home LLC assumes no liability for the use of such information or for any damages incurred through its use or application. Nothing contained in this publication is to be construed as contractual nor does it provide any form of warranty or representation on the part of Bellaterra Home LLC. Bellaterra Home LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or of suitability for a particular purpose, as the information enclosed herein or the products described within.
- WHAT IS COVERED? Any manufacturer's defects are covered 1-year from the day of purchase (See above for further details)
- WHO IS COVERED? The original owner and original installation. (See above for further details)
- WHAT IS THE TIMELINE FOR COVERAGE? Manufacturer's Defects: 1-year from the day of purchase for any manufacturer's defects Mis‐shipped Item: 5 calendar days from the date of delivery Damaged Item: 5 calendar days from the date of delivery. (See above for further details)
WHAT ARE THE EXCLUSIONS/LIMITATIONS? See LIMITATIONS & COMMERCIAL LIMITATIONS. Items will not be credited without being returned (See above for further details)
- UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES ARE REPLACEMENT PARTS, FULL UNIT REPLACEMENTS OR FULL REFUNDS ALLOWED? If a product fails due to defects in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Bellaterra Home LLC will replace it with a new unit or parts only at our cost, this subject to our discretion. (See above for further details)